Inventory Assistant, Knoxville
Case Antiques, an international auction house specializing in the sale of investment-quality fine art and antiques, is seeking a full-time (apx. 35-40 hrs per week) inventory assistant with a positive, can-do attitude. This position will assist with daily inventory management, including moving of art and antiques, storage organization, photo shoots, inventory prep, installation of gallery, and inventory pick ups.
Candidate must be 18 years old with a clean driving record. Position requires substantial lifting (75lbs), pushing, pulling, and carrying of property as well as some travel. Candidate must have professional appearance due to interactions with customers.
Proficiencies in Excel and Google Suite desirable. Experience with fine art handling, logistics, packing techniques, and photography a plus.
Benefits, including health insurance available.
General Job Responsibilities:
● Assist with daily inventory management and movement
● Help coordinate inventory procurement: receiving, delivery, and pick-ups
● Assess packing needs and materials
● Support photography shoots with material prep and art handling
● Work with Inventory Manager and Catalogers on gallery installation
● Pre-auction setup and post-auction break down
● Maintain clean and organized storage facility
To apply email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Attn: Katherine Medlin